Thursday, January 24, 2008

Concert Calendar Information Sources

In my Concert Calendar on Damn Traffic, I cover only the shows that, in my humble opinion, my listeners would be interested in and only shows that are close to San Jose. I do this so that my Calendar is interesting to my listeners and does not take up too much of my show.

So, for you Blues lovers that want to see listings for every show in the Bay Area (and beyond), I have compiled a list of the information sources that I use for my Concert Calendar. I will update this list as new information sources are found.

The one source that I am not listing is the email messages that I receive from the entertainers themselves. Most of them send me this information because I asked them to keep me updated on their gigs through my KKUP Web Page.

The following artists have mailing lists, Yahoo Groups, or My Space pages that you can easily subscribe to by visiting their web sites:

Tommy Castro
Mighty Mike Shermer
Lara Price
JC Smith Band
Daniel Castro
Blues Cadillac

Information Sources (in alphabetical order)

Bistro Calendar
Damn Traffic Facebook Page for 6-3-09
Chris Cain Tour Schedule
Cruzin' the Bluz Blues Todo's This has been my main source for many years. Onnie really does a great job on this. I select most of her picks for my calendar. Onnie also has a list for Blues lovers in Arizona.
Delta Wires Calendar
Don Quixote's Concert Calendar
Calendar for Fox Theaters
Redwood City Blues Jam (Little Fox)
JC Smith Band Dates
JJs Blues Calendar
Number One Broadway
Poor House Bistro Events
The Mojo Lounge Calendar
The Seabright Brewery Calendar
Tommy Castro Tour Dates
Alternate for Tommy Castro on Rosebud Site
Lou's Pier 47 Schedule
Moe's Alley Calendar
Amy Lou's Blues Calendar
Jake Mackey and the Muddy Suns MySpace
TOM RIGNEY AND FLAMBEAU UPCOMING SHOWS
Daniel Castro MySpace I'm really getting a warm spot in my heart for MySpace! I've found a lot of great Blues there lately!
Lara Price Website with links to her MySpace and Yahoo Groups
Stan Erhart Calendar
Blues Cadillac
Calendar for Ruthie & the Gents
Rosebud Artist Tourdates
Rosebud Artist Tourdates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home