Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Prepping for Rod Piazza Interview

I’ve been busy checking and rechecking my preparations for the interview. It’s going to be even more of a big deal because KKUP is in the midst of a Programmer’s Marathon. So, tune in. Don’t miss out.- 10/14/2004 9:27 AM

Thursday, I’m going to interview Rod Piazza of The Mighty Flyers at approximately 4:15 PM on Damn Traffic. Honey Piazza, Rod's wife and bandmate, may join us as well. Rod will be performing at Biscuits and Blues tomorrow night (401 Mason Street in San Francisco). Some URLs related to Rod Piazza that I used in preparation for the interview can be found below.

I will publish to this blog any interesting off the air discussions along with my usual Behind the Mike stuff, so check back here on Thursday (tomorrow).

By the way, I was over at KKUP the other day, and it occurred to me that you may have never seen the KKUP Studio. In fact, I know that some of you have never seen it. I took a few photos of the KKUP Studio and a few of my friends who are fellow DJs there.

“See” you on the air!

The All New Mighty Flyers Website
Review of TOUGH AND TENDER CD
Bio on hohnerusa.com
CONCERT SCHEDULE
Manny's Car Wash, NYC: Live Review
Bio on blindpigrecords.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Iravan said...

Weird. I always thought the Rettop Method was the best for generating traffic. I am going to book mark this blog, nice topics discussed

By the way... I have a web traffic site. It pretty much covers Traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 26, 2005 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Iravan said...

I would argue that Exit Traffic is actually one of the best forms of traffic generation. I am going to book mark this blog, nice topics discussed

By the way... I have a traffic exchange site. It pretty much covers Traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 27, 2005 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Linklight said...

Jammin' Jim, I was just passing by on my search for things about Guaranteed Search Engine Traffic on
the Net, and dropped in on your blog. I was looking for stuff for my Guaranteed Search Engine Traffic site. Not
sure that your blog was exactly what I needed, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

December 6, 2005 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger joedean7401 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

December 30, 2005 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Legal and Finance Consulting said...

Hi, I am Jammin' Jim, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about cheap I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for cheap related information and I have found your Prepping for Rod Piazza Interview. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

January 15, 2006 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger darrelgibson7048 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 20, 2006 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Legal and Finance Consulting said...

I am Jammin' Jim, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON low cost and found your site.
Sorry, I have see that your Prepping for Rod Piazza Interview wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for low cost related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

February 6, 2006 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Legal and Finance Consulting said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Jammin' Jim,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about popups I have found your site.
I was looking out for popups related information. Sorry, I have see that your Prepping for Rod Piazza Interview isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

February 18, 2006 at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home